Sack-box Type Horizontal Continuous Cartoner
Model：VCRC(BALCONY TYPE) Horizontal Cartoning Machine(Continuous Motion)
1. Space saving design fits in only two-thirds of the floor space needed by our conventional cartoners and adapts to a flexible layout.
2. The direct drive system using a servo motor dramatically reduces maintenance works.
3. The ion (C) system + finger (F) holding (H) mechanism ensures reliable opening of cartons.
4. The timing belt in the carton conveyor enables oil-less operation and eliminates stretching defects on the carton finish.
5. All necessary operations are easily performed from the front of the machine.Customer feedback on easy-of-use was given primary importance in the design.
Model：VCRC(BALCONY TYPE) Horizontal Cartoning Machine (Continuous Motion)
Model：VCN・VCND Horizontal Cartoning Machine (Continuous Motion)
A cartoning machine having the capabilities of carton pick up, forming, and sealing.
1. VCN & VCND are appropriate for difficultto-load-from-above products (products on the tray and etc.) and for small-to-medium scale production as well as testing purposes.
2. Before closing front-side flap, attendants load products horizontally by hand (VCN) or an automatic feeding devise inserts products horizontally (VCND) into cartons.
Model：VCR-Q Horizontal Cartoning Machine (Continuous Motion)
1. Equipped with Quick Change Mechanism,Rotary Type Carton Pick-Up Unit, Large Volume Carton Magazine as its standard features, VCR-Q is the state-of-the art horizontal cartoner in every sense of word.
2. All the know-hows established through the overwhelming market share are incorporated into a plentiful of options available too.
Model：VCRE (BALCONY TYPE) High-speed Horizontal Cartoning Machine (Continuous Motion)
A high-speed cartoning machine with a balcony type frame structure and loading space on the back side for outstanding maintenance, sanitary and design aspects.
Carton ejection forming forces cartons open with the side-suction type 4-head rotary unit that ensures reliable ejection forming, even under high-speed operation.
Connection with a blister packing unit enables use with a copier for PTP sheet packing.